Between Thursday April 14, 2022 and Monday April 18, 2022, BOILISÉ exhibited at the Toulouse International Fair, within the Green Village.
It was our first participation in a public, physical event and our first exposure to direct and varied feedback.
An exhibition prepared down to the smallest detail
Our goal was to attract the attention of as many people as possible to show our work and collect as much feedback (and orders) as possible.
We had prepared 3 elements:
- Walls covered with our maps arranged by region and with different water color combinations and types of frames
- “Premium” business cards made from the same wood as the cards
An encouraging public success
From our point of view it was a success.
Many curious people stopped to observe the paintings, often with great admiration for the fine details and the amount of work necessary to put them together.
“It’s birch” and “it’s work” were the most uttered phrases, the first coming in response to the question “what is it made of?” and the second in spontaneous reaction to the thoroughness and patience required.
Our eco-responsible approach and the originality of the paintings have been recognized and congratulated.
Compared to our preparation, the film and the business cards were also very successful.
Despite the lack of stock on site, we received several orders following the show!
Finally, and this is an aspect that we had not anticipated, we had the chance to meet wonderful people among the exhibitors. Among them we invite you to discover:
- Woodtouch Toulouse and their magnificent carved reclaimed wood furniture
- Jouepeto and their turned wooden pens made on site
- NKDPuzzle and their wooden puzzles
- Entrechat Univers Upcyclé and its elegant creations
- Le Cageot Toulousain and their products distributed in short circuits
We can't wait to participate in the next event!
Until then, don't hesitate to come visit our workshop in Narbonne or follow us on social networks!